Hotel Frate Sole, through its company website http://www.hotelfratesole.com, aims to give everyone the chance to:
– Get to know the structure of the hotel;
-Supply information thanks to the extensive and clearly detailed descriptive sections regarding accommodation, services and the surrounding area;
– Discover current special deals and offers ;
– Request information via e-mail;
– Take advantage of the online booking system S.S.L (Secure Socket Layer Certificate) in order to make and confirm bookings in real time;
– Take advantage of a direct booking system with availability requests via e-mail.
– The IT systems and software used in this website accumulate, during the course of normal use, some personal data, the transmission of which is necessary for the use of the internet communication.
– Such information is not collected to be associated to specific individuals but by its nature could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow the user to be identified.
– The data in this catagory regards IP addresses or names and the location of the computer used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resource, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the state of the response given to the server, (successful, error etc.) and other parameters relating to the operative system and to the IT context of the user.
– This data is used only to acquire statistics relating to the use of the site and to check that it is functioning correctly. The data could be used as evidence of responsibility in the event of breach or damage to the site.
– No user personal data is held on this site
– Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are any type of c.d. cookies used, or user tracing systems.
– The use of session c.d. cookies (which are not memorised on the user’s computer in a persistant way and vanish upon closure of the browser) is strictly limited to the transmision of identifying information for the session (composed of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
– The session c.d. cookies used on this site avoid the need for other technical information that could be prejudicial for the privacy of the user’s surfing and does not allow the acquisition of user’s identifying personal data.
– Registration can be requested for downloads or for your participation in some of the services offered by this site. It is necessary to supply some updated information, complete and exact in what is requested in the registration forms and when it is necessary to keep it updated. The data provided can be checked, updated or cancelled according to the Privacy Regulations at any moment. If any of the data which the user provided is false, inaccurate or incomplete, Hotel Frate Sole reserves the right, at its discretion, to suspend or revoke the rights to use the service.
5.1. Postings for Blog:
Information posted on the blog of this site is not treated as private or confidential. We have no obligation to monitor or control editorials but we reserve the right to see such postings and remove any material that we deem inappropriate.
Posting, transmitting, promoting the use, distribution or memorising of content that could be subject to any legal responsibility, both in the case of being wrong or otherwise, or which is in violation of any law or applicable regulation, or however against the community, according to the generally accepted norms, is forbidden, including, without exception, information and material protected by copyright, brands, withholdings or agreements to withhold, or other rights of intellectual property and obscene, slanderous material, which poses a threat or violates the laws on control of use.
This website is a provider of “interactive services” and as such declines any responsibility for slander or for claims that may arise from the content or any other information posted on this site by third parties. We will not exert control over editorials on the postings, nor assume any judicial obligation for the editorial checks of contents published by third parties or responsibility in relation to such messages, including eventual responsibility for instruction, checks or precision of any content or any other information contained therein.
5.3. Violation of Copyright:
Below is information, including e-mail address, for notification of material posted on this site of possible violation of copyright:
Hotel Frate Sole
Via San Bernardino da Siena, 28
06081 Santa Maria degli Angeli – Assisi (PG)
Tel: +39 0758043848
In case of a possible breach of copyright regarding the material sent it is possible to contact us. The notifications will be examined, if the material is published in good faith, will be held by us in violation of any applicable law, access to such material will be suspended or disactivated, communicating the detachment or removal. The indication of presumed violation of copyright must include the following information:
A. a description of the work protected by copyright which is the subject of the accused breach;
B. a description of the violating material and sufficient information to allow us to identify the said material;
C. your contact information, including address, telephone number and/or e-mail address;
D. a declaration which, in good faith maintains that the posted material is not authorised by the owner of the copyright, or by their agent, or by the application of any law;
E. a declaration from you, signed in good faith which declares the information contained in the notice is exact and that you have the authority to request the rights of the author, which have been violated, be respected;
F. a real or electronical signature of the owner of the copyright or of a person authorised to act in his name.
The lack of any of the above requested information may cause a delay in the dealing with your notification.
We assume no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the content presented on this website. The information offered via internet is not legally binding. We wish to underline that we have no influence over the realisation and content of websites connected to us via links and we assume no responsibility for these. Other elements contained on this website are protected by the author’s rights or protected by norms of the law.