In the town of Assisi you can breathe the right atmosphere for those who want to live fully the extraordinary event of Easter.
Our 3 stars Hotel Frate Sole on the occasion of the Holy Easter offers you a package for two people for 3 nights and 4 days.
The Offer to spend Holy Easter in Assisi includes, per person:
- 3 nights in double/twin room Superior “Sorella Acqua”
- 2 reinforced buffet breakfast (1)
- 1 Easter breakfast according to the Umbrian tradition (2)
- 3 dinners at our restaurant “Sorella Luna”, with typical Umbrian products (3)
- A Free roundtrip bus ticket Hotel-Assisi; (4)
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
And moreover … a GIFT at check-out
Offer to spend Holy Easter in Assisi: € 219.00 per person
We suggest you to arrive a day or two in advance to fully enjoy the atmosphere of the Holy Easter in Assisi, we offer you a very affordable price for each additional night in bed and breakfast: € 35.00 per person per night!
- Infants up to 36 months in room with parents = FREE; free cot (upon availability)
- Children from 3 to 12 years in room with parents = € 145,00
- Adults in 3rd bed = € 169,00
Optional additional services:
- Supplement for a Single Room: € 20,00 per day
- Supplement for a Premium Room “Brother Wind”: € 5,00 per day per person.
- Easter lunch in Assisi € 35,00 per person (drinks not included)
(1) The rich breakfast with fresh products, reinforced continental buffet, includes: hot drinks, bread, chocolate, butter, various croissants, cookies, pies, jams, honey, cereals and also fruit juices, cheese and mixed cold cuts.
(2) Besides to the continental breakfast buffet you will find the Easter breakfast according to our Umbrian tradition: the Umbrian Easter cheese cake, seasoned “Capocollo” of Norcia, boiled eggs, “Ciaramicola”, Umbrian milk “Torcolo” with “Vernaccia di Cannara”, Chocolate by our giant Easter egg.
(3) The dinner includes: starter, main course, side dishes, fruit or dessert, (choice from the daily menu, drinks not included). On request we provide vegetarian menu, menu for children and gluten free. We kindly ask you to inform reception staff in advance.
(4) The bus service is very convenient: in few minutes, leaving in front of the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli, it allows you to get off in Largo Properzio or Piazza Matteotti to make more easy the visit to Assisi downhill. To go back to the hotel you can take the bus in front of Porta San Pietro, under the Basilica of St. Francis, so you avoid parking problems and to remake the way back to take the car.