• REQUESTING AVAILABILTY is not binding either for the client or for the hotel.
• REQUESTING BOOKING is made with an order form and is binding for the client but not for the hotel, which has the liberty of accepting the booking or not.
• BOOKING CONFIRMATION that the hotel sends to the client is binding for both parties perfects the booking contract.
• Should a deposit or credit card details be requested for confirmation, the hotel will send a BOOKING CONFIRMATION WITH OPTIONS that the client must return with whatever is requested within the time limit specified by Hotel Frate Sole. At that point the option is removed and the booking definitively confirmed.
Booking with options becomes binding for the hotel only on receipt of a copy of the payment receipt for the requested deposit of the credit card details from which the payment has been authorised.
Send a copy of the payment receipt to email@example.com or fax +39 075 8043828
• At which point the hotel will send the client a confirmation letter and summary voucher to present upon check-in at the hotel.
• All reservations must be reconfirmed via fax or e-mail accepting the hotel’s cancellation policy.
• Payment of 30% of the balance upon confirmation.
• The outstanding balance must be paid upon departure.
• Any eventual extras must be paid prior to departure.
• Bank transfer: 30% of the balance to:
Hotel Frate Sole
c/o Unicredit Banca di Roma
PAESE = IT
CAB = 38272
SWIFT = BROMITR1J32
CIN = F
CIN EUROPEO = 29
• post office: 30% of the balance to:
Hotel Frate Sole
Via San Bernardino da Siena 28
06081 S. Maria degli Angeli – Assisi-
c/o ufficio postale di Santa Maria degli Angeli
• credit card details via fax or email showing:
– Name of the card holder
– type of card (we accept Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress)
– credit card number
– expiry date
– security code CVC * or CVV **
* CVC Card Verification Code – Mastercard, Visa:. The code is composed of three numbers on the reverse of the card in place of the signature.
** CVV Card Verification Value – American Express: The code is composed of 4 numbers and is on the front of the card, above the number.
send a copy of payment via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +39 075 8043828 (The booking becomes binding for the hotel only on receipt of notification of payment)
• Confirmed bookings can be cancelled without penalty up to three days prior to the arrival date.
• Should the booking be cancelled later than this, or should the guest fail to arrive (no show), the total deposit will be kept by the hotel.
• If the reservation has been made by credit card and the client cancels the reservation after the three days, or fails to arrive, a sum equivalent to the first night’s stay will be debited to the card.
On arrival a deposit of €100 will be requested. This will be returned on departure assuming no damage has been perpetrated to hotel property.
Reservations are personal and can be used only by those whose details appear on the booking voucher. Should a client not be able to go through with their stay, it is nonetheless possible to transfer the reservation to a third party (family or friend) by asking for a new confirmation voucher stating the details of the new guests.